Safety and professionalism:
Our professional guides, diving instructors, and dive masters will make sure you enjoy every bit of your day. Even if you are not an experienced snorkeler or if you are not so comfortable in the water they’ll find a perfect way, just for you.
Full snorkeling gear:
Mask, fins, safety jackets and a hand you can hold.
Pick up – drop off:
(Pick up & Drop off) along Riviera Maya – Hotel – Marine Nautic Club – Condos. 06:45 AM (Cancun)– 07:45 AM (Playa del Carmen) – 08:45 AM (Tulum).
Included in the tour:
- Professional Guide.
- Round trip transportation with A / C. Soft drinks and fruits in all the transfers
- Comfortable boat fully equipped, with shade area, first aid kit, VHF.
- Full-quality snorkel equipment and life jacket.
- Snorkeling with turtles in the Mesoamerican reef in front of Tulum Castle.
- Visit of four cenotes, we swim in two of them, and then we walk in the others two
- Water and soft drinks, throughout the day.
- Snack: Fruit juice, sandwich, chocolate muffin, banana or apple.
- Vegetarian food (ask in advance)
What to bring:
Cap, sunglasses, t-shirt, swimsuit, towel, sandals, comfortable shoes, eco-friendly biodegradable sunscreen, eco-friendly biodegradable mosquito repellent, money for souvenirs and tips.
Available for purchase:
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Biodegradable mosquito repellent
TURTLES AND CENOTE IN MORE DETAILS
We pick you up at your hotel at the scheduled time and head to Tulum, during the transportation our guides will give an informative session about the day’s plan, the Cenotes and the marine biology of turtles.
Once we arrive to Tulum, we will receive snorkeling equipment and we will go to the reef where we will swim with sea turtles and admire the wonderful Mesoamerican reef, full of fish and wonderful colors. All in front of the impressive castle of Tulum.
After the snorkel activity you can enjoy a snack, either in the van, or when we reach the cenotes. Next, it’s time to go and discover the fantastic Mayan underground world on the way to Chikin Ha, where we will visit four cenotes in the first two, we will swim in theirs crystal clear waters, surrounded by nature and in the other two, we will have a guided tour to discover stalactites, stalagmites, sacred plants and rituals of the ancient Mayans.
Throughout the day our guides will give information about the fauna and flora of this precious ecosystem, as well as their safety and complete fun.
We will return at approximately 2:00 p.m. – 2:30 pm.